Whether you missed washing your hair (hello dry shampoo!!) or you just want something extra fun and out of your face, this quick messy braid-bun is the perfect way to get some major WOW points!
1. Start with giving the hair body curls and spray with a texturizing spray (this one is a fave)!
2. Then take three sections on the side where you want your braid to be placed and you are going take each section and feed it under one another to create a reversed braid. When you complete your braid go back through and pull softly on the sections.
3. Add as many braids as you would like.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Take the remainder of the hair and put it in a lose messy bun (don't over think it!)
6. Bobby pin your bun to secure it.
7. Take the tales of your braids and pin them into your bun
8. Done! Bet it looks gorgeous.
WRITTEN BY KAT THOMAS: ENTREPRENEUR, VISIONARY, HAIR AND MAKEUP STYLIST